Every home for sale by a Realtor is on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
We will set up an MLS Portal to enable you to:
- View properties that match your specific criteria and not be overwhelmed by all those that do not.
- Change your search criteria.
- Organize properties into categories (favorites, maybes, rejects).
- Make notes about properties.
- Read property description and information.
- View photos of the home.
- Take virtual tours (if available).
Real estate web sites like Zillow and Trulia often have inaccurate and delayed information. The MLS Portal allows you to run your own searches using the real time, accurate, MLS data that is available to Realtors.